How We Hire
The DRG posts all positions that we are currently hiring for on our website. To apply, please complete the online application after the job description. Human Resources reviews all applications and reaches out to potential candidates.
The DRG is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
We pride ourselves on investing in the well-being of all employees by offering a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision discount plan
- Short term and long term disability coverage
- Life insurance & accidental death and dismemberment
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities to participate in community service activities
- Employee appreciation events
As a Research Manager/Analyst you are collaborative, have excellent attention to detail and time management skills. You work closely with senior team leaders to ensure client research needs are being met and that projects stay on schedule and on budget. You get to show off your many creative and analytical skills on a daily basis, and you have a passion for solving clients’ problems. You love new challenges and enjoy the variety of quantitative and qualitative research projects in a wide range of industries, including: healthcare, health insurance, technology, banking/financial services, government, utilities and manufacturing, to name a few. At The DRG, you will be offered a competitive compensation package, a supportive environment that is focused on teamwork, and an opportunity to learn from a team of marketing research professionals who are dedicated to your growth.
- Consulting with clients on questionnaire design and analysis planning. Listening and asking questions to fully understand our clients’ business issues. Maintaining and strengthening client relationships through sharing our collective experience gained through 40+ years of marketing research.
- Coordinating and managing survey research projects on time and on budget, working closely with project team members. Overseeing all operational components of projects (online survey programming, sample management, data processing and coding).
- Analyzing and interpreting survey results; preparing client reports and presentations.
You are qualified for this role if you like to have fun while doing what you love to meet client needs and:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- You have 4+ years experience in the marketing research field or something comparable
- You enjoy writing questionnaires and creating insights that meet client objectives
- You use creativity to develop compelling stories (both written and visual) based on the research
- You have done it before – juggled many research projects in a fast-paced environment
- You are an awesome team player and excellent communicator and also enjoy building professional relationships
- You consider yourself very knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and are familiar with statistical software (SAS, SPSS, R or similar)
It would be a plus (but not required) if you also have experience in:
- Supplier-side quantitative market research
- Advanced analytics (i.e., regression, factor analysis, segmentation, advanced functions in SPSS/SAS/R)
All interested candidates must apply online.
Call Center Research Interviewer
This position involves a flexible, part-time schedule (15-29 hours per week depending on workload). You will have the ability to set your own schedule during the hours available. Primary hours of this position are evenings (around 4pm – 9pm) and Saturdays (around 10am – 4pm). We provide training as well as challenging opportunities for growth and development. We are currently offering a signing bonus of $100 after new employees work 300 hours!
- Make outbound calls in a professional, respectful and friendly manner
- Read scripts to collect data and opinions on various topics
- Engage people to complete opinion research surveys over the phone
- Record opinions accurately
- Work in a friendly environment while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer/keyboard skills (25wpm)
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Dependable and reliable
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work evenings, two Saturdays per month, and the ability to commit at least 15 hours per week
All interested candidates must apply online.