$100 signing bonus!
Part-time, flexible hours
No sales involved!
The DRG is seeking Call Center Research Interviewers to join our team. The position is 16 to 29 hours per week and offers a flexible schedule!
You will have the ability to set your own schedule during the hours available. Primary hours of this position are evenings (around 4pm – 9pm) and Saturdays (around 10am – 4pm). We provide training as well as challenging opportunities for growth and development.
- Make outbound calls in a professional, respectful and friendly manner
- Read scripts to collect data and opinions on various topics
- Engage people to complete opinion research surveys over the phone
- Record opinions accurately
- Work in a friendly environment while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer/keyboard skills (25wpm)
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Dependable and reliable
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work evenings and two Saturdays per month
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer