As a Research Manager/Analyst, you enjoy showing off your many creative and analytical skills and you have a passion for solving clients’ problems. You are collaborative, have excellent attention to detail and time management skills. You work closely with senior team leaders to ensure client research needs are being met and that projects stay on schedule and on budget. You love new challenges and enjoy the variety of quantitative and qualitative research projects in a wide range of industries, including: healthcare, health insurance, technology, banking/financial services, government, utilities and manufacturing, to name a few. At The DRG, you will be offered a competitive compensation package, a supportive environment that is focused on teamwork, and an opportunity to learn from a team of marketing research professionals who are dedicated to your growth.
- Consulting with clients on questionnaire design and analysis planning. Listening and asking questions to fully understand our clients’ business issues. Maintaining and strengthening client relationships through sharing our collective experience gained through 40+ years of marketing research.
- Coordinating and managing survey research projects on time and on budget, working closely with project team members. Overseeing all operational components of projects (online survey programming, sample management, data processing and coding).
- Analyzing and interpreting survey results; preparing client reports and presentations.
You are qualified for this role if you like to have fun while doing what you love to meet client needs and:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- You have 2 + years of experience in the marketing research field, consumer/customer insights or something comparable
- You enjoy writing questionnaires and creating insights that meet client objectives
- You use creativity to develop compelling stories (both written and visual) based on the research
- You have juggled many projects in a fast-paced environment
- You are an awesome team player and excellent communicator and enjoy building professional relationships
It would be a plus (but not required) if you also have experience in:
- Supplier-side quantitative market research
- Statistical software (SAS, SPSS, R or similar)
- Advanced analytics (i.e., regression, factor analysis, segmentation, advanced functions in SPSS/SAS/R)
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer