There is no guarantee that a product is always going to succeed. However, product testing research offers the opportunity to identify and resolve any problems early on, before products fail in the marketplace.
As introduced in this document, The DRG customizes each product testing study around the answers to the following questions:
Business Goals and Information Needs
- Where are you in the product development process (exploration, product refinement, testing, etc.)?
- What type of information are you looking for?
- What are the specific goals and objectives?
- What are the characteristics and features of the product?
- How does the user interact with the product?
- Who is the target market?
- What are the lifestyle characteristics of potential buyers?
- Are there specific segments or groups to compare?
To view and download The DRG’s complete framework for planning product testing research, please complete the following: